We’ve spent veganuary putting this vegan parmesan on pretty much everything- but it seriously shines on this carb on carb potato pizza…
Pickled Onion, Rosemary & Potato Pizza
1. For the vegan parmesan;
- To make the vegan parmesan, pop the ingredients into a blender and pulse until you achieve a rough breadcrumb consistency. Set to one side until required.
2. For the pickle;
- Combine the pickle ingredients in a bowl and scrunch together with your hands. You want to do this about an hour before you plan to eat the pizza to allow the onions to pickle.
3. For the pizza;
- Open a New York style dough ball into a pizza skin and top with a handful of slice potatoes, a couple of rosemary sprigs and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake the pizza in a hot Roccbox on low flame (around 350°C/600°F) for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes.
- When the pizza comes out of the oven, top with some pickled onions, fresh sprigs of rosemary and a generous tbsp of the parmesan. [end]
4 New York Dough Balls
10-12 Cooked New Potatoes, sliced pretty thin
4-5 Sprigs Rosemary
For the pickled onions;
1 Large Red Onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
1 1/2 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
For the vegan parmesan;
110g Cashew Nuts
60g Nutritional Yeast
3/4 Tsp Salt
Pinch of Garlic Powder